It’s the month of May and peak summer is already upon us! The mercury is touching to unprecedented heights and the weather is getting unbeatable hot and humid in north India. These things are forcing us to be highly reliant on air-conditioning so as to get away from that scorching heat of the sun. However, if you’ve already neglected regular AC services or even don’t bother to spend much time thinking about regular maintenance of your home’s air conditioner until there’s a problem, you’re probably going to be stuck in a hot home during this summer amid lockdown. Neglecting regular AC service can even lead to costly repairs and replacement. That’s why having your AC inspected and serviced regularly should be a must this summer.
Keeping up with regular maintenance to your AC unit will not only reduce your energy bill but it will also help in keeping the air clean that you breathe. Here are some top-notch benefits that you can avail of from regular AC maintenance. Let’s have a look:
- Enhances Efficiency: Your air conditioner is more likely to lose around 5% of its total performance per year if it is not regularly maintained. Regular maintenance allows your AC to operate at higher efficiency, resulting in faster cooling and heating. It also means that your AC unit is in good working condition. Besides, it dramatically enhances its power efficiency.
- Cut Down on Energy Costs: Air conditioners usually use more energy than most other electrical devices. They can even consume more power if not regularly maintained. Maintaining your unit on a regular basis can go a long way in saving money on energy costs. With well-serviced units, you can save up to 25% on your monthly electricity bills.
- Enhances Air Quality: By effectively regulating humidity and optimizing ventilation, a well-maintained AC unit can make your house or office space more comfortable and relaxing. Any of the health problems generated due to inadequate air quality can be greatly minimized with regular maintenance.
- Protects Important Equipment and Extends Lifespan: The cost of replacing an air conditioner can be very high. Regular maintenance not only extends the life of your unit, but it also helps you to avoid those costly AC replacements. Additionally, regular inspections reduce the likelihood of emergency repairs. A trained technician will update you about any worn equipment and the requirement for repairs when servicing your unit. As a result, you’ll be able to avoid further damage and get rid of any emergency help.
- Health Benefits: It’s crucial to breathe clean air to remain healthy. If your AC is clogged with fungi, bacteria, dust, or pollen, it can cause a variety of health problems, particularly if you or any of your family members are suffering from asthma or allergies. Therefore, a regular air conditioning service can help you to eliminate all such bacteria and dirt, circulate only clean air in your room.
So, without giving it a second thought, you must opt for regular AC services. However, it may be nerve-racking to find an AC repair PRO who can arrive at your destination and repair your AC unit in this lockdown situation. No need to worry as a well-reputed AC service provider, i.e., AC Hours is here to help you.
We have a team of certified and experienced technicians who have been providing best-in-class AC repair and maintenance services, majorly in Tricity, since 2014. Whether you need a regular AC repair service for your window, split, central, or other kinds of AC, just give us a call at 8699-8888-79 or 7814-4940-30, we are available 24/7 to serve you promptly for your AC problems.
Have a cool summer!